Why don’t all children learn the same or at the same rate? Why doesn’t my child / student understand what he reads? And why isn’t he able to answer things I know he does know on an exam? But above all, how can I help Luis from class, with something easy and simple and, most importantly, that is useful to him?
Brain Gym® is an educational program that helps, in a simple and fun way through easy movements, to improve the learning abilities of students: reading, writing, comprehension, and reasoning, as well as communication, stress management, or overcoming a test. In this way, your locks are released.
In this introductory course to the Brain Gym® program, you will learn the most important theoretical bases of this methodology and the 26 movements. You will see how to apply the movements at home and in the classroom to improve the learning and self-esteem of the child.
- 26 Brain Gym® movements
- The 3 Dimensions of Learning
- Brain Gym® basics: noticing, extracting intelligence, etc.
- The 5 Principles of Brain Gym®
WHAT WILL I GET FROM THIS COURSE?
- Understand what is at the root of many learning difficulties and know what to do about it.
- Experience the 26 movements of Brain Gym and learn how to get the most out of each one.
- Explore the Three Dimensions of Movement and Learning: Laterality, Centering and Focus – and how they can be improved through specific movements. BrainGYM.
- Experience how Brain Gym prepares the mind-body system for attention, organization, participation, communication, positive relationship with oneself and with others, physical coordination, cognitive abilities and, especially, in reading.
- Help your child/student with a learning difficulty such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, attention deficit and hyperactivity, literacy, tests, mathematical reasoning, concentration, memory, behavior, performance, physical coordination, organization, etc.
- Know how to modify Brain Gym activities for special needs.
- High school.
- Learn to incorporate Brain Gym activities in a natural and fun way in:
- In the classroom day-to-day.
With the course you will have the official Brain Gym book: Movements to improve your life, official certification from Brain Gym® International and the Spanish Association of Brain Gym® with 16 hours of recognized credits for your training.